Saturday, July 10, 2010

Recent Happenings!





I feel like the only entertainment that I have had in the last few weeks have been movies, whether at the theater or Redbox (which has become quite an addiction!). I'm totally ok with it, I LOVE movies I just hope that the ticket people don't start calling me by name, and I have resorted to going to different Redbox locations so I don't look like SUCH a loser!! Ha! I went with some of my lovelies to see Eclipse! It was AWESOME!!!! By far the best movie so far and it was my fave book also.

Aren't my girls the cutest! They are such fun to be around and clearly super sweet to let their old teacher hang out with them. (Side note: I am always so irritated when people think i'm a student and then I see a picture like this and I totally understand. I DO look like a student. Oh my!)


Here is another pic with more of my cutie pies!


The next night Traci and I went and saw Grown Ups, which was hilarious! There was a scene when Kevin James is in a wet suit in his back yard above ground pool and breaks the side and water goes everywhere. I was crying I was laughing so hard!

Aren't we such pretty sisters!


The next night I went to Los Cabos with two of my faves! Tama and Jill. Good girlfriends are such a blessing!



This week was my Bestie's 25th birthday! Kendall (her husband) threw her a surprise birthday. She is SO amazing and is such a blessing to so many people! I made C's cake! It was my first attempt at a two tier cake.

I think it turned out pretty well for my first!

Here she is blowing out her candles!

Love you C! Happy 25th!!!!! (I look SO tall in this pic! I'm not, C is fun size!)

I have had some really good qt with family and friends! Tonight Traci, my mom Marie, and one of my mom's sisters Betty went to Ross and El Tequila!

Traci was taking the picture. She refused to be in it!

XOXOXO

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment