Friday, July 30, 2010

Only Prettier

WARNING: The following post is RANDOM!!!!


I have decided that I have a VERY blessed life! I have an A-Mazing family, Wonderful friends, and the Lord blesses me daily!!!! Can I get an AMEN! I am at a place in my life that I truly am excited to see what the future holds and how the Lord is going to bless me and allow me to be a blessing!

I had the pleasure (although it was EXHAUSTING!!! I have NO idea how the mothers of toddlers do it) of hanging out with this little cutie for the last two weeks while his mom was at a training in Maryland. Isn't he the cutest thing (except when he won't nap; then he's not so cute!)!!!!


Estelle the X-Terra had to go to the spa this last Wednesday for a treatment! When I took Estelle in I made cookies for the inside and the outside guys that work there. Let's just say that the old saying "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is TRUE!!! I will be bringing some sort of treat from now on when Estelle goes in! The super sweet man who sold me Estelle set it up so I would have wheels for the day! I had NO idea what I would be driving. Well, meet Vinnie the Versa! I think Vinnie is a cutie! It was weird being so low to the ground though!


On Thursday I was scheduled to watch Cason and the family that I am watching and tutoring on Wednesdays and Fridays had no one to watch their kids and had to be at work, so Cason's parents graciously let me take him to their house! Thus, I had the 4 Mershon children, Cason, and one of the twin's friends that day! Let's put it this way, unless the Lord calls me to I WILL NOT BE HAVING 6 KIDS!

Cason and I had to be there at 7:30 (he was wide awake once I put him in the car) and the older kids were still asleep. We hung out in the family room and he did this for the majority of the morning...


He's looking at the "dooggies." It was precious, it made me wish I had an iPhone with video! He would bark! I started asking him what noises other animals make and my fave was the monkey he would make a monkey sound and do the motions! Too cute!

That morning I also found something interesting in my leggings!

That's right ladies and gents it's a cheerio! Ha! I have a feeling Mom's of toddlers have things like this happen a lot!

This last week my sister showed me a new Miranda Lambert song "Only Prettier!" LOVE IT!!! It's the video below!




And last but definitely not least I will leave you with probably the CUTEST picture of the CUTEST little baby boy you will EVER see! The photo is courtesy of his beautiful mother's facebook (I hope she doesn't mind that Aunt Jaime stole it!) We have our first one on one playdate next week so his Momma can get her hair did! Be jealous that I get to spend an afternoon with him!






XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment