Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Product Whore... Say it ain't so!

My name is Jaime and I am a product whore... There I said it! Haha! Really though it's sort of a problem! You Ladies are super lucky though because you get to reap the benefits! Here are a few things that I have used lately that I am OBSESSED with!!!

First I am a sucker for some sexy, flirty lashes, who isn't! While I am not completely unfortunate in the lash department I def can always use some help! I have found the one my heart loves!!! It is Benefit (and yes a bit pricey but TOTALLY worth every penny!!) They're Real mascara.
I have been asked a few times if I was wearing falsies! Yes, it is that good!

Second, I am a poster child for combination skin but for some reason my eyelids are SUPER oily! I had always said no to eye primer, I honestly have no idea why the aversion, I finally tried Benefit's Stay Don't Stray

It was LIFE CHANGING. I wear it everyday and no crease, EVER. Even in 114 degree Oklahoma weather!

I used to keep solar nails but have of recent been going the natural route. I love super fun and bright colors. I am a total OPI girl but I discovered a new brand that GASP... might I say I love more!!! Essie Nail Polish is where it's at! It stays on SO well! Not a chip in sight for DAYS!!!
Let me introduce you to "Oui Madame," she's my current color! She's a beaut ain't she!
I'm not sure if y'all have seen the previews for the new show GCB, Good Christian Belles, or not but it looks like a hoot and a half! One of my fave Okies, Kristin Chenoweth, is even a cast member! CAN'T WAIT!!!
Have a wonderful day, Lovelies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment