Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Product!


Ok, Ladies!!! I wanted to share some lovely products I have found lately (through Pinterest and my FAB beautician)!!! First, Pinterest...
This is Aquage uplifting foam. I just bought this tonight (had a hard time finding a place in Tulsa that carries it), so I have NO idea how it will actually work. I'll let you know tomorrow!



The Second being Dust It! OK, my AMAZING hair lady, Miss Dawn G, she showed me this at my appt last week! I can not express to you how AWESOME this stuff is. It gives me body and a poof with no teasing! It's a little pricey but TOTALLY worth it!

I'm pretty darn giddy about these additions to my hair product arsenal!


XOXOXO,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to check out Dust It! It sounds pretty awesome! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete