Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 4

Day 4:

My all time favorite book has to be "To Kill a Mockingbird."
I read it the first time my sophomore year of high school and it was LOVE! I will probably have a child names Scout! Ha!


Recently I have gotten into the Nora Roberts "Bridal Quartet." They come out about every 6 months. I am currently waiting for the last to be released. They are SUPER good and SUPER addicting! The series follows four best friends that own a bridal venue called "Vows" and all the services that go along with a wedding. The first book is "Vision in White," and is about the photographer Mac.
The second is called "Bed of Roses," and is about the florist Emma.
The third book, which just came out in May is "Savor the Moment," and is about the cake baker Laurel.
The final book, which is scheduled to be released in November is "Happily Ever After," and is about the wedding and business manager Parker. I CAN NOT wait to read this book! I have already pre-ordered it on my Nook! (Yes, I am a nerd and have a Nook!!!)


Have a blessed day y'all!

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment